QR Code Link to This Post
Nice top floor 2-bedrooms apartment for sale by owner! Recently renovated. Convenient layout with well proportioned rooms. Perfect for two, one person plus office or couple with children. Cute view on neighborhood facing south-west. Great for investors with 8% annual ROI or perfect starter home. Quiet, safe and secure building in peaceful neighborhood. Enjoy a simple commute to New York City, Hoboken and Downtown Jersey City. 1 to 3 blocks is farmers’ stand, supermarket, Lincoln Park, dairy queen, dunkin donuts, ihop, other restaurants, etc. Easy street parking although no need for a car. Equal Housing Opportunity – Hablamos Español.
– 781 square feet
– 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 full bath with tub, 1 equipped kitchen
– Built-in closets
– Cute and open view to the south-west
– Coin operated laundry facilities in basement
– Easy street parking
– Pet friendly building
– Taxes $2102.37
– Monthly maintenance fee $208 (HOA in good standing)
– Can be rented for $1,500 monthly
– Convenience stores within a block
– 5 minutes walk to BUS lines 3, 10, 80 and 119 (3 blocks)
– 5 minutes walk to Lincoln PARK with lake, new playground, jogging trails
– 7 minutes walk to the Hudson MALL, Highway 1-9 and Route 440
– 12 minutes walk to West Side LIGHT RAIL
– Buses take to Journal Square PATH in 10 minutes
– PATH from Journal Square to NYC World Trade Center in 11 minutes
– Bus 119 takes direct to NYC Port Authority (42nd St) in 31 minutes
– Drive to New York City in 15 minutes
Buyers choosing to be represented by an agent will pay an additional 2.5% on top of the negotiated price of the home.
Call or text show contact info or email for details.
#1 Condos For Sale Network