QR Code Link to This Post
0.32 Level Acre
Gorgeous Flowering Trees
Raised Flower Beds
2,075 Sq Ft 2 Story Home
Custom Master Suite
Private Hot Tub Room
Beautiful Finishes Throughout
955 Third St
Offered by Marianne Padilla Real Estate
*** OPEN HOUSE July 22, 2017 from 1 PM to 6 PM ***
EXTERIOR OF HOME & GROUNDS
* HardiPlank siding, double wall construction, with maximum insulation (approx. 6 years old).
* Newer roof, (approximately 5 years old).
* Three-Car Garage has built-in storage, epoxy painted floor; room to build RV garage on west side of home.
* Large 119 gallon water heater – never run out of hot water!
* Exquisitely Landscaped with continuous curbing separation of lawn and garden beds. trees including strawberry, golden chain, lemon verbena, redwood, sequoia, grand fir. Beautiful flowering beds, shrubs. Large granite rock enhancements. Unique, quality met-al sculpture of a girl on a sea turtle and charming bicycle planter. Raised garden beds & 4 large, deep planting beds on wheels. Ten redwood crosses with drip systems for 20 hanging baskets.
* Custom lighting throughout gardens.
* Stamped concrete front walkway; also on spacious covered front porch, spa room & rear courtyard.
* Underground Sprinklers – means never having to irrigate the lawn and garden by hand.
* Garden View Swing for two with old-fashioned roses that covers arched top each summer.
* Green Spaces on two sides – separation of your property and the neighbors, with walking trails that create more privacy meander through the neighborhood.
* Trex, and Redwood Decks measuring about 2,000 Sq. Ft., perfect for dining & entertaining; has new, lighted back staircase to gardens. Many hanging basket crosses surround the deck. Redwood railings all the way around are new.
* Soaring ceiling of tongue & groove cedar at entry and in living room. Skylights and large, windows especially tall in the living room provide for a light, bright, inviting home.
* Oak, Bamboo, Tile & Carpet cover the floors. Beautiful Oak Entry, Staircase & Bannister to second floor. Doweled Oak floor on landing; storage shelving and possible desk area on landing (& view of living room!)
* James Moder Crystal Chandelier graces living room, offering stunning sparkle on dimmer for romantic ambience.
* Custom Fireplace Surround & mantel enhances the large, efficient propane fireplace with built-in shelf storage on both sides and a storage drawer beneath. A second James Moder Chandelier is featured and lights the dining room with bright, pure crystals sparkling. (Dining table and matching cabinet are available for purchase outside escrow) French doors lead from dining room to the huge deck & stairs to yard.
* Hunter Douglas Blinds and other window coverings included.
* Updated Kitchen features a newer bay window, tile counters with custom back splash of imbedded sea shells, tile floors, unique 3-compartment sink, built in custom white cooktop and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances. Large skylight and canned lighting enhance the entire space. There is room for a small portable or built-in island.
* Laundry Room is spacious with washer/dryer on risers, stationary tub & cabinet storage. Exterior door with quality storm door accesses the south side of the deck.
*All Appliances Included in Sale.
* First Floor Master Suite is private, carpeted and has a propane stove for warm, cozy evenings.
*Private Spa Room is accessed through a slider and is designed so one could install doors to enclose it. It has skylights (star gazing from the hot tub!) and is wired for TV/Stereo. A door leads to a Trex landing and stairs to the side gardens.
* Master Bath is completely remodeled, very spacious with tile floors & counters, double vessel sinks, many canned lights, large window with privacy coverings over the deep jetted soaking tub, spacious tiled walk-in shower with rain shower head.
* Large Walk-in Closet is carpeted, has built-in shelving and a custom rain-glass door.
* Upper Level Layout includes 2 ample bedrooms, both carpeted. One has quality oak hardwood closet doors and a nice view of the ocean & rear gardens. Second bedroom has a large closet with solid oak doors, a bench seat with storage under a large window with front garden views. Full Bath between bedrooms, has vinyl floors, a nice sky-light, a corner walk-in shower and wrap counter with double sinks and large mirrors.
* Bonus Room is located down a private hall with attic access. This could be developed into a second, upper level master suite with separate stair entry, utilizing a large portion of the unfinished attic space. The attic space is used now as huge storage space. Many options for finishing this space; make it whatever you desire!
* Heat Pump is both heat and air conditioning. It’s on a NEST system, which operates remotely from anywhere. For example, you can turn your heat or air conditioning up/down from your car when traveling or running errands.
* Quality Custom Hardwood Doors can be found throughout the home.
This home is truly extraordinary that is of the highest quality. It has been loved and well maintained. If you are looking for that one of a kind blend of luxury, elegance and magic, this is it! Call today for your private showing.
#1 Condos For Sale Network