QR Code Link to This Post
OPEN HOUSE SAT & SUN 10AM-2PM
You must see this one! Plus we offer a cash incentive. The Seller who is a licensed real estate broker will help by paying your first month’s park rent.
Values are rising but this home is still listed below market value. Compare it to others and you’ll see that others are listed higher than this one in as-is condition with no updates or repairs. Ours is completely remodeled and looks new with over $25,000 in upgrades and repairs. It is turn key, vacant and ready to move in.
The park is easy qualifying too. One person must be age 55 or over and others age 45 and over. Sorry but no children may be on the lease. 2 small pets are allowed.
Financing is available with min 20% down. Also, if you are financing the purchase, we can add in items into the sales price, such as a new washer & dryer or golf cart. You may also be covered for loan costs. You’ll make your down payment on the total and finance the extra items and loan costs.
The park is very close to grocery shopping, restaurants and fast food. Soboba Casino is 10 minutes away. The park has its own lake where you can fish and walk or drive your golf cart around the lake and winding streets. This park is peaceful, quiet and serene. Take a look. You’ll love this park and the mobile home.
The home features:
• 2 bedrooms
• 2 baths
• Carport and driveway for 2-3 cars
• Living room
• Formal Dining Room
• Den/family room/office/additional dining area
• NEW 3 Kitchen counter tops
• NEW stainless steel sink and faucet
• NEW cabinet hardware throughout house
• NEW garbage disposal
• NEW stainless steel appliances: gas stove, built-in microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher
• NEW paint
• NEW carpet
• NEW Linoleum
• NEW ceiling fan
• NEW lighting (outside front, outside rear, entryway, dining, kitchen and baths)
• NEW Refinished Bathrooms (re-glazed shower w/surround, tub w/surround, counters and sinks
• NEW faucets and hardware
• NEW smoke alarms with 10 yr batteries
• NEW Window Blinds
• NEW Porch & Railing
• NEW AC thermostat
• NEW Door bell
• NEW Window screens
• 2 sheds
• NEW SHINGLE ROOF with 25 year life
• NEW low maintenance landscaping with queen palms,
• pygmy palm and plants, bark and rock
• Established trees (palm trees, shade tree)
• Sprinkler system
The address is 21100 State St, Spc 333, San Jacinto, CA 92583.
Contact the broker/owner
show contact info
#1 Condos For Sale Network