QR Code Link to This Post
34 Acres of Adirondack Woodlands Bordering State Land, and with 1/3 of a mile of Frontage on the North Branch of the Saranac River. An Excellent Piece of Land for a Home or Camp.
– Very Fine Trout Water. Limitless Canoeing, Kayaking, etc. in this area.
– Perfect access by quiet, gravel town road. Good Driveway. Off Grid.
– APA approved building site for home/camp, septic, well, etc.
– Beautiful clearing for building. Walking trail to picnic area next to a 2nd, Pretty Brook. Trail continues on to the boundary of the Chazy Highlands Wild Forest.
– Another Good Hiking Trail to, and along the River for a third of a mile, all Beautifully Wooded.
– A Very Good Place for the Sportsman and The Whole Family.
– 20 Minutes to Saranac Lake, 30 Minutes to Lake Placid and all of the Grandeur of the High Peaks Area, Fine Dining and Shopping.
– Within a 40 Minute Radius you have More Than A Lifetime of Wonderful Adirondack Experience in the Woods, Mountains and Waters. Peace and Quiet, Speechless Beauty. Campfires, Camp Life, Gentle Breezes. Your Place of Refreshment and Solitude – Call or Email me. Jason.
#1 Condos For Sale Network